Drug Habits

Cigarettes: I like this, all the time, but I take a break in the hospital, since I have to wait for nicotine or a patch, at the patient window.

Cigars: These are to be obnoxious, and teach people to smoke.  Cigarettes have a filter, they were designed for women.

Grass: I don't have the memory loss to cope with the thoughts and visions, but I enjoy the occasional simplicity in humor.

Booze: I don't like this at all, but I like being drunk, even though the sensational vibration on this stuff cuts through my Hindu Dindu like cheap comic books.

Beer: I've always hated you, beer, you've cut my spleen into farts, rocket jumps from Quakeworld.  

Detergent: Decanted orange juice made mixed with julip and butter schnapps, this stuff produces the most vivid sensation of deluded conscience I could summon.

Gulch: The CIA dealer man gives primitives this so we can ceiling summon, and see the shapes of others in terms we can understand.

Vincebus Eruptum: The world leader's clown tab, this gave me permanent night awareness, for schools, cars, and currency, and how library topics relate to sports functions of league and team segment.

Bunk: Psychology of Finance; this is labeled "Nazi", so you're "Nazi" for using it.

Shrooms: I hate these, why oh why did I do these.  Not as powerful as you think, unless you mix with another drug; then, debilitating.

Paisley: Who sells Israeli Sinai as flower chocolates, in an honors dorm?

Blue: I've never known what these do, besides force me to cheat while driving.

Amphetamines: Why can't I remember economics class, yet use the terms of gait, the "walking terms"?

Thrill: I invented amphetamines and mushrooms, and they turned it into Zyprexa.  You'll never be bitched again.

Cocaine: Both smoked, and snorted.  Convenient for putting a biker under the table.

PCP: Angel dust, to get cholo, on the gays; the Jews and pro-Apartheid crowd. 

Anti-Depressants: Horrible sensations of silence in the mind, and singular task of focus.  My frame of reference is now my imagination, an idiot.

Anti-Psychotics: I have lactose intolerance.

Iced Tea: Now I'm racist.

Ninja Huff: Twelve drops into a genuflect, the Catholic pew bow on the knee, from the right pew on the left aisle.  Take a cup of cold tap water, in a sauna steamed bathroom, and chug until you drop blackout, put the cup down and hit the floor on your toe; not your knee, you die, you didn't catch yourself with your cup hand.  Only possible before alcohol imbibed.

Cashews: CIA training. For a cop to see what's left of the doctor.

Opium: The transition of a Puerto Rican, from a Prince, to a God.

DXM: Art; the perpetual confession.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIA Training Prep (Havana Syndrome)

Clan Evil (Somali-Caucasian Jews)

British Empire Megastructures (Composite Structure)